General Aviation – Elite First-Cycle Studies (Bachelor’s Degree)
Why Study General Aviation?
- Unique course – the only one in Poland and one of a few in Europe
- Continuous and rapid development of general aviation in Poland and in the world – potential job vacancies
- Classes taught by experts and practitioners from abroad
- Practical approach –students learn through case studies and work in international teams on joint projects
- Possibility to undergo job placement in companies related to general aviation in Poland and Europe
- Possibility of a year-long study in the UK under the Double Degree programme; bachelor’s degree upon successful completion
- Studies conducted entirely in English
- Education in Economics makes your chances of getting a job in various sectors of the air transport market bigger
- Flexible study mode
- Extracurricular trips
- Aircraft Financing
- MRO in General Aviation
- Terminal Development for General Aviation
- International and National Regulations in General Aviation
- General Aviation Operations
- General Aviation Business
- Airline Network Management
- Airline Sales and Yield Management
- Aviation Marketing
- Air Navigation and Aircraft Operation
Earn a Prestigious ARCPort Certificate
The certificate is issued by Aviation Research Corporation in Vancouver, Canada. You will get it free of charge after the successful completion of the “Project Air 2″course, which will be run in semester 4. The certificate confirms competence in the use of the ARCPort program – an airport operations simulator – at intermediate level. The certificate will give you the chance to work in one of more than 80 international airports, which make use of this software on an everyday basis. The commercial price of such a certificate is about $ 4,000.
Studies under the Patronage of Lufthansa
Under the agreement signed with one of the largest airlines in Europe – Lufthansa, you will gain knowledge under the supervision of international experts in aviation.
You will be involved in research conducted for the aviation sector and take part in specialized seminars or conferences. You will establish international contacts which will help you shape your career path.
You will pursue your internship in flight schools in Poland, at renowned international airports providing general aviation services, in Lufthansa Poland, BorgWarner Poland, Pratt & Whitney Rzeszow, and other companies which are part of the Aviation Valley.
- prof. dr. Eng. Ulrich Desel – professor at International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef-Bonn, owner of Desel Consulting; long-term experience in international airlines
- prof. Heinz Mellaman – professor at International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef-Bonn; specialist in planning, airport development and operations in the field of general aviation.
- dr. Eng. Klaus-Jurgen Schwan – managing director at Schoenhagen airport.
- mgr Michael Kohler – consultant at WinGX Advance; long-term experience in general aviation.
- mgr Serhiy Hontaruk – practitioner with international experience in airline industry, holder of IATA certificates.
The General Aviation study programme is an excellent choice for aviation enthusiasts. Earnings on the Polish market currently range between 3,000 – 3,500 PLN, but here the market is still in its infancy. If you consider the West and specialists, the earnings range from $4,000 for those entering the market to as much as $7,000 for professionals with experience. Additional education in the field of Economics will make one’s chances of getting a job in companies dealing with audits, HR as well as economic and financial analyses bigger. One of the biggest advantages of the specialisation is the university’s experience in running the Aviation Management programme in the English language. The UITM has been running the study programme for more than 7 years and its graduates find jobs in the aviation sector worldwide.
practitioner with international experience in the airline industry, i.a. in AECOM National Security Programs for NATO
troops in Afghanistan, Ukrainian Helicopters company and AEROSVIT – Ukrainian airline; holder of IATA certificates
FOR NON EU MEMBERS (6 semesters)
Only 1500 Euro per semester – one of the lowest tuition fees in EU!
A candidate is required to pay 3150 Euro in one installment in advance.
The payment includes:
- 150 Euro Application Fee (Application fee is not refundable),
- 3000 Euro Tuition fee for the first academic year,
The above payment does not include the accommodation and living costs!
UITM offers Scholarships to the best international students!
Payment should be made to:
University of Information Technology and Management
ul. Sucharskiego 2
35-225 Rzeszów, Poland
Money transfer should be made to UITM Euro Bank Account:
Name of the bank: Bank Pekao SA II Oddział w Rzeszowie
Address: 3-Maja 21, 35-959 Rzeszow, Poland
IBAN /Account number: PL 43 1240 2614 1978 0010 0355 9689
SWIFT CODE: PKOPPLPW
If you don’t know how and where to start, we’ll give you a hand.
Thanks to your study at UITM you will get experience essential for your future career.