Transport logistics is a growing sector and plays a major role in global economy. In the recent times, there has been upward surge in the sector and the requirement of the more qualified personnel has increased. The master in logistics in transportation course is designed to provide logistics market the qualified staff with core knowledge in the field of logistics in transportation.
The students during this course will be acquainted to the following modules:
- Transportation models which includes the analysis of business models in the transport and logistics companies involved in air, sea and road transportation
- Transport infrastructure management course inherit students with the knowledge of infrastructure necessary for land, air and sea transportation’s proper functioning,
- Quantitative methods in transportation will make students learn the ways to use quantitative methods to solve problems related to the transport services,
- Pricing and yield management will equip student with an appropriate knowledge of pricing strategies and yield management in the transportation industry,
- Strategic management in logistics network will provide students additional knowledge about organizational structure and other aspects in the logistics grid.
Why to join this course?
Graduates of this course will be able to work in:
- manufacturing and service companies related to the area of logistics;
- transport companies;
- intermodal platform facilities;
- education sector;
- consulting firms;
- nd integrator companies.
Graduates obtain a Bachelor’s Degree in International Management and can run their own companies as well as occupy middle management positions.
Students are offered internships.
Nowadays, the sector of modern business support services employs more than 150,000 specialist in Poland. It is anticipated that by the year 2020 the number of vacancies will have risen by 100,000 employees. Thanks to this, Poland is ranked third in the whole world and first in Europe in this sector of business.
Graduates most in demand are those whose level of English, German, French, Scandinavian or other European languages is B2 at least, as well as those who have knowledge in the fields of finance, accounting, customer service, IT or HR.
The investment offer of the City of Rzeszow tailored to the needs of companies from the sector of modern business support services is of high interest among new investors.
Complex activities, whose aim is to develop the sector of modern business support services in Rzeszow, carried out by the authorities of the city of Rzeszow, were noticed and awarded at the Gala of CEE Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards 2015 by international jury, whose members were directors and managers of such large-scale enterprises as: Skanska, Deloitte, PwC, Aspire or Vastint.
The city of Rzeszow received the first prize in the category: ”The Rising Star of Outsourcing in Poland in 2015”.
FOR NON EU MEMBERS (4 semesters)
Only 1750 Euro per semester!
A candidate is required to pay 3650 Euro for the beginning of study in one installment:
The payment includes:
- 150 Euro Application Fee (Application fee is not refundable),
- 3500 Euro Tuition fee for first academic year,
The above payment does not include the accommodation and living costs!
UITM offers Scholarships to the best international students!
Payment should be made to:
University of Information Technology and Management
ul. Sucharskiego 2
35-225 Rzeszów, Poland
Money transfer should be made to UITM Euro Bank Account:
Name of the bank: Bank Pekao SA II Oddział w Rzeszowie
Address: 3-Maja 21, 35-959 Rzeszow, Poland
IBAN /Account number: PL 43 1240 2614 1978 0010 0355 9689
SWIFT CODE: PKOPPLPW
If you don’t know how and where to start, we’ll give you a hand.
Thanks to your study at UITM you will get experience essential for your future career.