International Office is responsible for helping incoming and current international students with their studies and stay in Rzeszow. Additionally, in cooperation with the Institute for Study on Civilizations it organizes numerous cultural events, which give students the opportunity to familiarize themselves with other cultures and customs.
The International Office staff is responsible for:
- for management and coordination of admission for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes,
- promoting the educational offer in foreign markets, and cooperation with education agencies,
- preparation of relevant documents for students in order to obtain visas for Poland,
- daily administrative and secretarial tasks of UITM,
- researching and drafting management policies regarding international students,
- guidance on immigration issues.
Within the framework of its activity, IO helps students to:
- prepare necessary documents for residence permit application
- settle in,
- find accommodation in the student’s dormitory,
- receive health insurance,
- open a bank account,
- plan class schedule.
During first days of stay in Rzeszów students:
- meet up with their Mentor who gives the necessary support to help quickly adapt to study-abroad period to become culturally, academically and linguistically integrated with the new country and city of residence,
- get familiar with University facilities and activity,
- visit institutions relevant to the process of visa extension and stay legalization,
- are shown places essential for everyday life.
The opening hours are from Monday – Friday from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. During these hours one of our staff members is present to assist you and to answer any question you have on the subject mentioned above. Please feel free to come and see us!