The University headquarters are based in the Rzeszow city centre.
Besides the administrative purposes, the campus also serves students with well equipped facilities which include: modern auditoriums, lecture halls with state-of-the-art equipment as well as computer laboratories with permanent access to the Internet. There are CISCO SYSTEMS (CCNA) computer laboratories, CISCO SYSTEMS (CCNP) computer laboratory, SUN MICROSYSTEMS computer laboratory and the SYLVAN PROMETRIC – Authorized Prometric Testing Center (APTC).
The most recent development of the campus is the Centre for International Education.
- Software Engineering Laboratory;
- Laboratory of Virtual Reality and Image Processing;
- Laboratory of Computer graphics and Digital Art;
- CISCO Systems Laboratory;
- Microsoft Laboratory;
- Sun Microsystems Laboratory;
- Novell Laboratory;
- Laboratory of Parallel Processing Architecture and Parallel Programming;
- Laboratory of Acoustic and Audio Processing;
- Laboratory of Data Warehousing Techniques – Information Repository;
- Laboratory of Automatics and Robotics.
UITM Centre for Tourism and Recreation in Kielnarowa
The campus is a huge complex comprising a sports and recreation hall with a sports arena, many air-conditioned lecture rooms equipped with computers and multimedia devices, cosmetic chemistry, microbiology and histology laboratories, a gym, a sauna, physical therapy rooms, beauty salons und restaurant equipped with a barbecue and dancing area, a hotel, a students hostel, riding stables and indoor horse-riding schools. Hypotherapy and horse riding courses are available in the centre. Active recreation seekers are offered numbers of unique forms of leisure i.a. paintball, skiing, quad driving, and many attractions in a rope park.
REH-MEDIQ Rehabilitation and Medical Centre in Tyczyn constitutes the second campus of UITM.
The centre is one of the latest developments of the University where one can find rehabilitation, physical therapy, kinesitherapy, hydrotherapy, massage and manual therapy rooms, as well as health promotion and unconventional medicine rooms.